Great wood, fair prices, easy ordering, super, professional customer service, fast delivery---I'm so glad we found you! After placing the first order for my business, I was so impressed that I reordered for my home, too. The wood was delivered on time by fast and friendly guys who stacked it carefully and neatly. I'm never buying wood anywhere else from now on.
I just wanted to let you know how satisfied we are with your company. You are very professional, have a good variety of woods to choose from, good communication regarding pricing and delivery and your men were on time and did an excellent job. Thank you. We have lived here 10+ years and this is the first wood delivery we are where we are completely satisfied. Keep up the good work.
Purple Heart Cedar & Red Cedar Firewood
If you're familiar with Cedar firewood, you will likely already be aware of the unique, pleasant aroma associated with this wood. Now envision warming your home and enjoying this lovely aroma at the same time. What a delight! Many of our customers like to mix Piñon and Cedar wood together for an luxurious and fragrant firewood mix.
1. Cedar is very aromatic and has a distinctive scent.
2. Cedar has a beatiful purple or red heart at the center of the wood, depending on whether the species is Purple Heart Cedar or Red Cedar (we carry both!).
3. Cedar catches fire easily due to the high concentration of cedar oil, and burns cleanly compared to other common woods such as pine, making is a good choice for starting fires.
4. Cedar firewood heats quickly and burns hot.
5. Cedar is also famous for its snap, crackle and pop nature. If you use it in a fireplace make sure you have a protective screen or glass doors.
6. The unique, pleasant aroma of cedar comes from the oil found in the center of the tree. The oil is only found in older, more mature trees.
7. Cedar is a repellant to moths and other insects which is why closets are lined with cedar. Cedar balls or blocks can also be placed inside dresser drawers to help prevent insect damage to clothing.
8. Cedar has been processed throughout history as a valuable resource and has been used in shipbuilding, shingles, bowls and canoes.
Santa Fe EcoWood
Your one-stop-shop for premium eco-friendly firewood, chiminea wood, kindling and firestarter